The data published within the wskaznikibranzowe.pl service are distributed for free according to the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY 4.0 ).
Within the scope of wskaznikibranzowe.pl service by the term material, we mean the presented data related to the industry indicators, regardless of the form of their presentation (including i.a. tables, charts, reports and data made available through API).
The below summary has been developed based on the human-readable summary of the CC BY 4.0 licence, for which it is not a substitute.
This deed highlights only some of the key features and terms of the actual license. It is not a license and has no legal value. You should carefully review all of the terms and conditions of the actual license before using the licensed material.
Creative Commons is not a law firm and does not provide legal services. Distributing, displaying, or linking to this deed or the license that it summarizes does not create a lawyer-client or any other relationship.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit (i.e. given the name "Technicenter Sp. z o.o.", as the name of the attribution party, a copyright notice, a licence notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material, i.e. https://wskaznikibranzowe.pl/), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made (retaining an indication of previous modifications, if any). You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits. The licence prohibits application of effective technological measures, defined with reference to Article 11 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation. The rights of users under exceptions and limitations, such as fair use and fair dealing, are not affected by the CC licenses.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.